The follow-up to our top-rated math app is here! Quick Math+ takes the math challenge to the next level and brings some fun, new surprises along the way.
With a focus on self-improvement, Quick Math+ encourages the development of mental arithmetic skills as players race the clock to improve their score and earn stars to unlock exciting new avatars.
Quick Math+ comes with four game modes:
• Solve: Order of operations questions along with the inclusion of indices and negative numbers.
• Memorize: Twice the challenge as players remember hidden numbers from one question to the next.
• Compare: Develop important estimation skills as players race to determine greater than, less than or equal to.
• Swap: Provides a memory and order of operations challenge as one number or symbol changes with each question.
Quick Math+ is ideal for students grades 5-8 or anyone wanting to improve math skills and response speed. The difficulty levels provide multiple challenges for the whole family to practice and develop skill.
The advanced handwriting recognition allowing you to draw answers directly on screen and a beautiful interface, Quick Math+ is the slickest way to improve your mental arithmetic skills.
• Practice mental arithmetic, including order of operations and parentheses, indices and negative numbers.
• Develop arithmetic fluency and improve mental calculation strategies
• Test memory, logic and estimation skills
• Practice handwriting
Quick Math apps improve arithmetic fluency and promote the development of mental calculation strategies. Quick Math+ offers a step-up for those who have already mastered basic mental arithmetic, introducing order of operations and parentheses, negative numbers, and indices. With a focus on self-improvement, Quick Math+ provides individual feedback on player progress as they develop arithmetic skills at their own pace. Quick Math+ is perfect for Grade 5 up, providing increasing challenges as players grow.
Quick Math+ allows students to practice and develop their mental arithmetic at their own pace, while providing increasing levels of difficulty as students master arithmetic skills. Individualised user profiles allow devices to be shared among multiple students whilst allowing students to track their own personal progress. Quick Math+ provides a challenge for students who have already mastered general mental arithmetic skills, introducing order of operations questions and parentheses, negative numbers and indices. Suitable for Grade 5 up.
HWR is supplied by MyScript from Vision Objects.